dance practices

  • catetredheves
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2009
      I spoke to one of our Unity college students and she is going to start reserving Sundays from 1-3 (same room) for us starting on October 20. I assume we'll only have practice every other Sunday as in the past, but the others are reserved in case of any schedule changes.
      Best,
      cate
    • freida smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2009
        great i miss dancing

        I spoke to one of our Unity college students and she is going to start reserving Sundays from 1-3 (same room) for us starting on October 20. I assume we'll only have practice every other Sunday as in the past, but the others are reserved in case of any schedule changes.
        Best,
        cate

      • gwillimkynith
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 14, 2009
          Cate wrote...

          > I spoke to one of our Unity college students and she is going to start reserving Sundays from 1-3 (same room) for us starting on October 20.

          -----> Actually, we're talking October 18th. That'd be the Sunday right after The Hunt. Cate, thanks for taking care of this for us!!! Please let us know what you find out.

          In Service,
          Lord Gwillim