Last Dance Workshop for the Summer

  • Brian Hubbard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
      Greetings all. As was decided last week, the next dance workshop will be our last for most of the summer. To "celebrate", we're going to meet a little early and have a cookout at Lady Clare's! If you're interested, we'll meet there at noon, have lunch together, then head over to the gazebo in the Fairfield town park for dancing.

      So, if you'd like, bring along something to grill, and maybe a small salad of some type to share. Also bring seating, and something to eat from. Lady Clare said she'll have some drinks (soda, etc) and cookies (!!!).

      Lady Clare will post directions to her place a little later. I can say that she lives very close to the Methodist Church that we've been meeting at, and the gazebo.

      In service,
      Lord Gwillim, Dancemaster Endewearde