Re: [EndeweardeDance] Re: Practice at the Church!

  • ladybrynmillar@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31 5:19 AM
      Hi,

      I snagged the driving directions Margaret posted (thanks!). Since I haven't been down that way in awhile, I was wondering if "Take Exit 33" was an old I-95 designation since we now use mile marker exit numbers.

      I did a maps.yahoo.com for driving directions from Pittsfield to Fairfield and it spews out "exit 133" for Fairfield, so I'm going with that for the website update (please someone tell me if I'm wrong!). I think that "exit 33" might have dropped a digit when it was being typed in.

      Thanks Margaret!

      Bryn

      From: thestitchmistress <thestitchmistress@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [EndeweardeDance] Re: Practice at the Church!
      To: EndeweardeDance@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, May 31, 2009, 7:29 AM

      Hello! I wish to be at dance practice today, I have been missing it so! Where is the church in Fairfield?