Dance Workshop This Weekend?

  • Brian Hubbard
    Message 1 of 6 , May 27, 2009
      Greetings all,

      Is there any interest in having a dance workshop this weekend at Unity as scheduled? Can we still get in at Unity???

      Mel and I have a rather busy schedule over the next few weeks and we're trying to piece things together, so please let me know yea or nea.

      In service,
      Lord Gwillim, Dancemaster Endewearde
    • L T
      Message 2 of 6 , May 28, 2009
        Hey All,

        I used the dance calendar on this group as a guide to list dance for this Sunday and for one Sunday in June for dance practices at Unity. If that changes please give me a heads up so I can make changes as needed.

        Are there any plans to use alternative locations for practices, such as the park in Waterville or private homes with large dance floors (hint, hint). If so, please let me know.

        Bryn

        --- On Wed, 5/27/09, Brian Hubbard <bhubbard491@...> wrote:

        Greetings all,

        Is there any interest in having a dance workshop this weekend at Unity as scheduled? Can we still get in at Unity???

        Mel and I have a rather busy schedule over the next few weeks and we're trying to piece things together, so please let me know yea or nea.

        In service,
        Lord Gwillim, Dancemaster Endewearde
      • Lady Sara of Stonley
        Message 3 of 6 , May 28, 2009
          We would dance but I don't know about Unity. Since Cate was the one who got us that space, she would be the one to ask if we can still get in to use it or not.
          Sara

          Message 4 of 6 , May 28, 2009
            I would like to dance, but I don't know about Unity's schedule.

            I might be able to get the church, if we need it. Our service this weekend is taking place at Fairfield Center, so no one will be using the Fairfield church this Sunday, that I know of...

            Clare

            Message 5 of 6 , May 28, 2009
              I assume Unity is closed for the summer. Sorry I didn't keep up on that better. I will be down in Waldoboro dancing with them this Sunday, so will not be available.
              Best,
              cate

              Message 6 of 6 , May 29, 2009
                Thanks to those that responded! So, we know that Unity is out. Lady Clare, if you can get the church in Fairfield, we'll meet there. Please check that out and post to the list as soon as you can. While you're at it, could you check for the 14th as well. That will be our last dance workshop for the summer.