Interactive Dance Demo in Fairfield

  • Brian Hubbard
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2009
      Greetings all. I would like to remind you that we have an interactice dance demo scheduled for this Saturday at the Fairfield Methodist Church at 5pm. The demo will be IN GARB. There will be NO dance workshop this Sunday.

      We'll be doing two period dances as a demo, then we'll pair up with the folks gathered and begin teaching simple steps like doubles, set and turns, etc. Then we'll start working that stuff into dances like Horse's Bransle, Rufty Tufty, Black Nag, etc.

      I'm told it's going to be a covered dish affair, but I don't know a lot of the details. Lady Clare will be posting to the list soon with more details for us.

      If you can make it, please let me know on- or off-list so that I'll have some idea of what we can do and who can help teach.

      In service,
      Lord Gwillim, Dancemaster Endewearde
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2009
        I will try to come. Not sure if I will have a partner or not since we have his son this weekend.
        Cate