Re: Interactive Dance Demo at Fairfield Methodist Church

  • thestitchmistress
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21, 2009
      --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Hubbard" <bhubbard491@...> wrote:

      > Greetings all. This is just a reminder that we have an interactive dance demo scheduled for May 17th at the Methodist Church in Fairfield; it's one of our regular dance workshop days. It's still a ways off, but I'd be greatful if you'd mark it on your calendars and plan to attend. All I can tell you for sure right now is that we should plan to be in courtly garb.
      >
      > This is not an SCA demo; what we're demonstrating is medieval dances. I don't know how much time we're going to have, but I foresee doing one, or perhaps, two demo dances, then inviting folks to come up to join us.
      >
      > For now, I'll leave the details to Lady Clare to set up and post here to the list as the date draws near.
      >
      > In service,
      > Lord Gwillim, Dancemaster

      How fun I will definitely be there and I plan on attending regular dance practice from now on, I have so missed it!!!!
    • Lady Sara of Stonley
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2009
        I just realized that we have another commitment that evening. For some odd reason, I thought this demo was earlier in the day and it wouldn't conflict. Apparently I was wrong. Sorry!
        Sara