Dance Workshop Is Back On For April 5th

  • Brian Hubbard
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
      Greetings all. Since the Old Town Rec Center thingy is postponed, we can have the dance workshop at the normal time and place on April 5th. That's 1pm at Unity College.

      Sorry about the confusion.

      In service,
      Lord Gwillim, Dancemaster
    • Lady Sara of Stonley
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2009
        Just a heads up for the dancers. Looks like we will NOT be dancing this week. I have teens who want to fight and fence instead for a change.
        Sara