Re: This Sunday's Dance Workshop

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2009
      Dance is fine at the college on Sunday. I will just make sure security opens the door for us if it is not already.
      cate

      --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Kelley" <kelley_rambo@...> wrote:

      > I'll check on it.
      > cate
      >
      > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Sam" <winterwade@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Gwillim,
      > > Sunday's practice is in Unity, correct? Their spring break starts on Monday so we might want to check and make sure we have access to the space. I do not know who to ask.
      > > Thomas De Winterwade
      > >

      > > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Hubbard" <bhubbard491@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Greetings all,
      > > >
      > > > This Sunday's dance workshop will start at the usual time, at 1pm. Those that show can discuss the proposed time change.
      > > >
      > > > Also, remember to set your clocks ahead Sunday morning!
      > > >
      > > > In Service,
      > > > Lord Gwillim, Dancemaster Endewearde

    • Brian Hubbard
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2009
        Thanks to all for dealing with this. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I get my messages from this list via a digest which arrived today. Sounds like it's a done deal though.

        See you tomorrow!

        Gwillim