Re: dance today

  • freida
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 20, 2007
      hi all.
      Marge and I don't know will know if we will make it or not. We have
      decided to let the kids decide on Sunday morning. So it all depends on
      if they want to get up in time to make it to Unity in time.
      freida

      --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Kelley" <kelley@...> wrote:

      > Frieda and Marge weren't sure about making it back in time for
      > practice either. I'm wondering if everyone is still keen on having
      > practice that Sunday. We could try the 3rd, but still have it on the
      > 10th (wouldn't want to have fewer practices just because of Birka! :-)
      > Any thoughts?
      > Cate
      >
      > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Kimberly LaMarre"
      > <kalamarre@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Cate,
      > >

      > > We are going to Birka. My parents are meeting us there, so we will
      > be
      > > staying the night on Saturday. We may not be back in time for
      > practice.
      > > Hopefully I will see many of you at Birka-it sounds like it will be
      > fun.
      > >

      > > Elena

    • L T
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 21, 2007
        Hi,

        I know that Jordan and I probably won't be at the
        dance practice because we will be traveling back from
        Birka on Sunday (assuming the weather is good for
        travel that weekend). We have to be in Bangor just
        before 4 pm to pick up our little dog from the
        boarding kennel.

        If you are able to change the dance practice to Feb.
        4th, you might want to also consider that the next
        weekend on Saturday, Feb. 10, that the Shire of
        Smithwick (incipient) is holding a masque ball (feast
        and dance) in Houlton, which is a 2 hour drive from
        Bangor. Some members of our shire who I know have
        attended dance practices have family in Houlton. It
        may be worth asking if they are available the next day
        for the Unity practice.

        I think the Smithwick ball, which runs from 4 pm - 10
        pm is do-able as a "day trip" for anyone in the Bangor
        area if the roads are good for travel -- leave early
        afternoon to travel up north and be back home to sleep
        in your own bed sometime shortly after midnight. Those
        who love dance and can attend both the Smithwick
        Winter Hunt ball and the Endewearde dance practice
        will have a full weekend of dancing enjoyment (and
        burn calories!)

        When a decision is made as to whether dance practice
        will be held, please let me now so I can announce it
        on the shire website (currently under annual
        renovation).

        Bryn Millar

        > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Kelley"
        > <kelley@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Frieda and Marge weren't sure about making it back
        > in time for
        > > practice either. I'm wondering if everyone is
        > still keen on having
        > > practice that Sunday. We could try the 3rd, but
        > still have it on the
        > > 10th (wouldn't want to have fewer practices just
        > because of Birka! :-)
        > > Any thoughts?
        > > Cate

        Get your own web address.