Dancing and singing demo request

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009
      Hi all,
      I have a dancing and singing request from my church (Fairfield
      Methodist... the one we've used on occasion for practices). If it is
      possible, they would like something interactive for their family night
      April 18. They will be starting the evening with a potluck at 5 p.m..

      I was wondering if the bards would be willing to sing? Then after the
      meal we could do some family friendly dance? They do something every
      third Sat. of the month, so if this is a bad date, we can go for a
      different month. I believe they would also like a summer-time outdoor
      demo with all the bells and whistles... But for right now, since they
      have been gracious to us, perhaps we can return the favor. What say
      the lot of you?

      I'm not the best at organizing such things, so would appreciate any
      and all help!

      Thanks,
      Clare
    • Brian Hubbard
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2009
        Greetings Clare et al. This sounds like fun and a great way to get a
        little more exposure. Unfortunately, April 18 is a bad date. It's the
        date of Jehan's Fencing and Fighting at the Fort, which ends at 5pm.
        However, if you could arraange for a different date, I'd be happy to
        help put something together.

        In service,
        Lord Gwillim, Dancemaster
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2009
          That's wonderful, thanks for helping!
          Would you be able to check the schedule for third Saturdays and tell
          me what month is better? Pretty please? They are very flexible and
          so excited to have us.

          Thanks,
          Clare

          --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Hubbard"