Re: Jan dance practice in HK

  • Brian Hubbard
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2008
      Greetings Lady Sara and all. I've been emailing with Cate and it seems
      that Hadrian's Keep --->has not<--- set their schedule yet. I've
      recommended to Cate that they consider Endewearde's already established
      schedule so that both groups might be able to get together, or at least
      occassionally cross over for dancing with some different folks, and not
      conflict. There are other issues that they're considering, too.

      In any event, unless you hear otherwise from me, just assume that
      Endewearde's previously published dance worskhop schedule remains
      unchanged and that we'll commance after the holidays on Sunday, January
      11th as planned.

      In service,
      Lord Gwillim, Dancemaster Endewearde
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 21, 2008
        In my previous email, I said that Hadrian's Keep is going to have
        dance practice on the 25th of January, 2009. Final answer.
        Sorry for any confusion.
        cate

        --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Hubbard"