Off topic

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hi all,
      If anyone wants to hear me sing in a really fabulous (free) cantata,
      here's an invite. It's at the United Methodist Church in Fairfield on
      Dec. 14th at 3 p.m. We practiced dancing in their basement a couple
      times during the summer. It's not part of a regular service, just
      singing.

      We sang this cantata about two years ago and it is the best one I've
      ever heard. It's a nice mix old carols intermingled with slow and
      lovely songs topped off with a big jolt of music that is fun and
      upbeat. If you've never heard me hit a high note, then you're in for
      a surprise!

      Happy Holidays,
      Clare.