Re: Dancing?

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 18, 2008
      Gwillim and Mel won't be there, but if other people are willing...
      I'm game.

      Clare

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 18, 2008
        I can bring music if Sara can bring her player again. I'm bringing a
        partner, too, so I don't get relegated to hitting play the whole
        time. ;-) Sara said last night they could probably come.

        More?
        Cate

        --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Wendi"

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 19, 2008
          That's great Cate! Last dance practice we had three couples and me.
          Mel lent me Gwillim for several dances, but at the end every dance was
          a couples smooching dance. I was afraid one of the couples was going
          to break a tooth during the Korabushka (sp). But, we love having new
          couples, so I'll push play.

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 19, 2008
            You'll be dancing, too. Not sure if Thomas is coming yet, I haven't
            asked him. We actually had an excess of Lords down in Waldoboro last
            Sunday - SO nice...

            wrote:

            > That's great Cate! Last dance practice we had three couples and me.
            > Mel lent me Gwillim for several dances, but at the end every dance was
            > a couples smooching dance. I was afraid one of the couples was going
            > to break a tooth during the Korabushka (sp). But, we love having new
            > couples, so I'll push play.
            >
            > Clare.
            >
            > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Kelley" <kelley_rambo@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I can bring music if Sara can bring her player again. I'm bringing a
            > > partner, too, so I don't get relegated to hitting play the whole
            > > time. ;-) Sara said last night they could probably come.
            > >
            > > More?
            > > Cate
            > >
            > > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Wendi"
            > > <lobster_kelaguen@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Gwillim and Mel won't be there, but if other people are willing...
            > > > I'm game.
            > > >
            > > > Clare
            > > >
            > > > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Kelley" <kelley_rambo@>

          • Marjorie Adams
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 20, 2008
              We should be able to come.  Thomas said he doesn't know yet whether he will be in town or not.  But I should be able to bring my two lords since Kelsey and Jacob will be home and WE ARE ALL DONE MOVING!!!
              Sara