Re: Dance practice on Sunday Oct 19th

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2008
      If the building is ever locked and I am not there, feel free to go
      over to Public Safety. It is along the right side (by the ramp near
      the back of the building) of the white farmhouse (admin offices)
      across from the road you take to get to the gym/student center. Just
      let them know you have 1b/2b above the student center reserved and
      they will open it for you.
      cate