Re: Oct 5th Practice

    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 16, 2008
      Cate,
      Thank you so much for your help in setting this up! It's nice to know
      Dance has a home for the coming year. I also appreciate you offering
      to update the calendar, as I too use it more than the shire site.

      We all are very grateful to you for all your effort!
      Clare.

      Hey, you too Gwillim ;)

      --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Hubbard"
      <bhubbard491@...> wrote:

      > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Kelley" <kelley_rambo@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > The space is reserved every other Sunday throughout the semester for
      > > dance practice starting on the 5th of Oct. I had not seen a posting
      > > that dance was cancelled, so I was not aware...
      >
      > ----->Yea!!! This is great news! Thanks so much, Cate.
      >
      > To all: When I set up the dance workshop schedule on the Endewearde
      > Calendar, I took my schedule into account and left some Sundays off the
      > rotation. Oct 5 and November 2 are "No Dance Workshop" Sundays. I did
      > this so that folks could know and plan ahead when I wasn't available
      > and couldn't run the workshops.
      >
      > This weekend, the 21st, we'll plan on using the Fairfield Gazebo one
      > last time, weather permitting. Clare also has the church basement
      > reserved, just in case. After that, we'll start meeting at Unity
      > College regularly!
      >
      > In service,
      > Lord Gwillim, Dancemaster

    • Lady Sara of Stonley
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 1, 2008
        So are we dancing on the 5th or not? Me and mine are available and
        planning on it even without our illustrious dancemaster and his lady.
        So what is the plan?!?!
        Sara
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 2, 2008
          --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Lady Sara of Stonley"
          <jorie6568@...> wrote:

          > So are we dancing on the 5th or not? Me and mine are available and
          > planning on it even without our illustrious dancemaster and his lady.
          > So what is the plan?!?!
          > Sara

          Do you want to dance in Unity or do you want me to schedule the
          gazebo? I know Leiza said she would come, anyone else?

          I'm having a stress meltdown. Too many things happening at the same
          time! I'm currently scheduled to attend a kindergarten-er's birthday
          party, but there is still time to cancel. I really would like to dance.

          Tell me quick, if you want the gazebo!

          Clare.
        • Brian Hubbard
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 3, 2008
            Clare writes:

            > I'm having a stress meltdown. Too many things happening at the same
            > time... I really would like to dance.

            Clare et al, I know exactly what you're talking about. Between prep
            for the Hunt, working away from home this week and last, a Rose
            family outing on Saturday (with weekend guests), and scrambling to
            buy a new house, Lady Melisaunde and I are pulling our hair out
            (fortunately, not each others' hair). We, too, would love to dance
            in amongst all this craziness, but something has to be pushed aside.

            About the house that Mel and I are looking at: it's in Orrington,
            about 6 miles away from Vey and Sylvia. We've already signed the
            Purshcase and Sale Agreement and have secured financing. We're
            scheduled to close on October 23. The house was built in 1850 and was
            fully remodelled, including a huge addition that features the kitchen
            and a (roughly) 18'x 18' "dance floor", sometime in the mid 80s. At
            a full two stories with three bedrooms and 1 1/2 baths, the 2260 sq.
            ft. house boasts solar heated hot water, super-inlusated walls and
            ceiling, a full attic (woo hoo!!!), oil heat, two fire places (one of
            which is a double), a propane heater stove, built in lighted book
            cases, polished pine floor boards, and (did I mention?) a dance floor
            that even has a musicians' gallery above it!

            We've walked through the place repeatedly and are very comfortable
            with the condition. For the most part, everything looks great! We've
            hired a building inspector to look the place over today (I know my
            way around construction, but it's always good to have an extra set of
            eyes) and to perform a water test and locate and identify the septic
            system for us. There are always potential "show stoppers", but we're
            very hopeful and very excited.

            More to follow.

            In service,
            Lord Gwillim, Dancemaster Endewearde
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 3, 2008
              Wow, the house seems made for you!
              Clare.

              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 3, 2008
                Mel/Gwillim -
                The house sounds great. I hope the closing goes smoothly.
                cate

                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 4, 2008
                  So is the space available in Unity regardless? 'Cause we can find
                  something to dance if it is. There are feet itching to dance around
                  here since the kids came back from camp. The living room in its
                  current state really does not provide enough room.

                  Sara
                • Lady Sara of Stonley
                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 4, 2008
                    > I'm having a stress meltdown.

                    So Clare, I read in the newspaper (so you know it MUST be true) holding
                    a man's hand helps lower a woman's stress level. Just any ole man,
                    even a stranger...
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 4, 2008
                      The space is available.
                      cate