Thank you dancers !!!

  • Lady Aneleda Falconbridge
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2008
      Of course, in my long list of thanks, I realized after I posted that I
      forgot to add our beautiful dancers! (Well, I had said it out loud to
      Drew, and then didn't do it...) I DID add your thanks to my list to
      Malagentia and Hadrian's Keep, and this is what it said:

      Dancers - thank you for your joyful dancing! Truly, it's obvious
      watching that the Middle Ages were not 500 years of "quaker's meeting"
      - but were fun, vibrant and entertaining!

      It was true - you were wonderful to watch and people smiled as you
      danced - which is a great gift to give.

      Thank you so much,

      Aneleda