FW: [Endewearde] Dancing at the Demo

  • jsrose@gwi.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
      Original Message:
      -----------------
      From: Brian Hubbard bhubbard491@...
      Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 03:24:53 -0000
      To: endewearde@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Endewearde] Dancing at the Demo

      Greetings Endewearde dancers! There will be a music and dancing
      demonstration on Saturday at 10:45am and at 1pm. Somewhere during each
      of these 45 minute periods, we'll do three dances: Rufty Tufty,
      Gathering Peascods, and Maltese Bransle (teaching the latter to the
      crowd).

      I'd like to have four couples at the ready for each of these time
      frames. If you'd like to join us, please speak up so that we know who
      can be there and can dance. We won't have time to run around and look
      for you; you'll need to be there and ready to go when the dance segment
      starts.

      In service,
      Lord Gwillim, Dancemaster to Endewearde

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2008
        I'll be there,
        Clare

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2008
          I will likely be there for the afternoon slot. I doubt if I will get
          out of the house early enough for morning.

          But Hadrian's Keep folks are planning to come first thing in the
          morning. We have taught all three dances. Downey and Nate (unless
          he's fighting) may be available for Rufty Tufty. Laoice will probably
          avoid that one (too much spinning). But they are all adept at Maltese
          and can probably swing Gathering Peascods without trouble.
          Best,
          cate