Modeling at Fort Knox

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2008
      Hi all,
      I posted this to the Tailor's group, too.

      It seems to me that some of you volunteered to model at Fort Knox.
      Ten thousand thank yous for that!

      I'm going to need a brief description of your garb from everyone who
      is participating. I'm not talking extensive documentation, just:

      Your SCA Name
      1. Period,
      2. Region (if you know it)
      3. Class (I'll take guesses)
      4. Anything interesting, like what the material is or why it has
      attached sleeves, why you chose this style? Be creative!

      Is there anyone who might not want to be a model, who would like to
      read the descriptions while the models walk around? If not, I'll do
      it, my only concern is my voice refuses to carry.

      Let's meet in the officer's quarters at 1:15 (that gives us half an
      hour to get organized). Remember this is just for fun!

      Thanks!
      Clare
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2008
        Did you notice that dancing is at 1:00?

        --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Wendi" <lobster_kelaguen@...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2008
          Good catch!
          Aneleda is moving the Fashion show to 2-2:30, so we can meet at the
          officer's quarters at 1:45 p.m.

          Thanks!