Re: [EndeweardeDance] Dance Practice, 8/24/2008, 1:00 pm

  • jsrose@gwi.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 20, 2008
      Lord Gwillim and I are planning to be at the gazebo at one o'clock on
      Sunday. We have new dances to share!
      Which does beg the question, is the gazebo reserved?

      ~ Melisaunde

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 20, 2008
        I guess it was my understanding from a previous post that there was
        not practice until after the demo, though I am certain some people
        will be pleased to hear that there is. I won't be able to make it
        this Sunday as I have clients, nor will I be able to be at the
        practice on the 7th (same deal - can only have fun on Sat OR Sun). I
        will email claire to see if she can arrange the gazebo, however.
        cate

        --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "jsrose@..." <jsrose@...> wrote:

        > Lord Gwillim and I are planning to be at the gazebo at one o'clock on
        > Sunday. We have new dances to share!
        > Which does beg the question, is the gazebo reserved?
        >
        > ~ Melisaunde

      • Melisaunde d-Ione
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 20, 2008
          Oh, crap. Nope, Cate's right. The next practice isn't scheduled until
          after the demo. We knew it was the day after _something_.
          Silly old auto-reminder. I blame it. Can we shut that off? It seems
          more often wrong than right.

          Hope nobody's plans have gotten dramatically destroyed by this. See
          you all September 6th AND 7th! And August 23rd?

          ~ Melisaunde
        • L T
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 21, 2008
            I will delete the dance listing update from the shire schedule on the web.

            Bryn

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 21, 2008
              Yes, I'll shut off the autoreminder. And let folks know that there
              really isn't practice Sunday. Too bad we can't switch weekends to
              alternate with the other fun things we're doing. (Then I could come!)
              cate

              --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Melisaunde d-Ione"
              <jsrose@...> wrote:

              > Oh, crap. Nope, Cate's right. The next practice isn't scheduled until
              > after the demo. We knew it was the day after _something_.
              > Silly old auto-reminder. I blame it. Can we shut that off? It seems
              > more often wrong than right.
              >
              > Hope nobody's plans have gotten dramatically destroyed by this. See
              > you all September 6th AND 7th! And August 23rd?
              >
              > ~ Melisaunde

            • freida
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 21, 2008
                "TO DANCE OR NOT TO DANCE" is the same as"TO FIGHT OR NOT TO FIGHT"
                when you have four things going on one day and they are not in the same
                direction really "SUCKS". this houshold is not going to the Thunder
                War. I have to go to Bryant lake then Lewiston and last Portland.
                I wish the boys luck and peasants fun.
                sincerely
                Brunhilda