Hi every one

  • Alf
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1 3:06 PM
      I am sorry I have not been going to dance it is a little to far me.I
      wish I was still going to dance I was having allot of fun and I was
      just starting to learn the waltz. I have been rather busy and
      completely forgot to check the Endewearde list so I don't have a clue
      to what is going on.
    • Cate
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1 5:53 PM
        Where are you now?
        cate

        --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Alf" <taralomsart@...> wrote:

        > I am sorry I have not been going to dance it is a little to far me.I
        > wish I was still going to dance I was having allot of fun and I was
        > just starting to learn the waltz. I have been rather busy and
        > completely forgot to check the Endewearde list so I don't have a clue
        > to what is going on.

      • Alf
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2 8:46 AM
          I still live in stetson if that is what you are asking.
          --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Cate" <kelley_rambo@...> wrote:

          > Where are you now?
          > cate
          >
          > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Alf" <taralomsart@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I am sorry I have not been going to dance it is a little to far me.I
          > > wish I was still going to dance I was having allot of fun and I was
          > > just starting to learn the waltz. I have been rather busy and
          > > completely forgot to check the Endewearde list so I don't have a clue
          > > to what is going on.

        • Cate
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2 11:45 AM
            Yes, it was. That is a bit from Fairfield, but we'll be back in Unity
            this fall, I assume. That may be a bit closer to you, but probably
            not by much. Maybe you can catch a ride down from some of the
            northerly crew some time.