Re: dance on Sunday the 29th

  • Cate
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2008
      As I know, our next scheduled time is the weekend of GNEW, so no
      practice that weekend. The next time would be two weeks from then on
      the 27th, I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
      cate

      --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, L T <ladybrynmillar@...> wrote:

      > Thanks.. I can keep up with most dances. If I can't do a certain
      movement
      > in the time alloted that day I just fake it and keep time
      while y'all are spinning around. Many of the dances I've seen you
      practicing I would have no problem with and I do like the more active
      dances.