Re: Gazebo

  • L T
    Message 1 of 17 , May 23, 2008
      I've added some photos of Memorial Park which I took
      last weekend. They are linked through the driving
      directions to the gazebo to the Endewearde picasaweb
      photo album. Here are the pictures:

      http://picasaweb.google.com/endewearde/MemorialParkInFairfield

      I've created a photo set for Mill Island Park but
      haven't linked driving directions on the Endewearde
      website yet.

      I've updated the Upcoming Activities for June to
      reflect practices at the gazebo on June 1, 15, and 29
      from 1-3 pm. Please let me know if you make
      adjustments to that schedule.

      Have a nice weekend,
      Bryn
    • Cate
      Message 2 of 17 , May 23, 2008
        Thanks as always, Bryn. Gwillim sounded determined to stick to the
        schedule, so it should be all set. The plan is to carry on in the
        same pattern, with no practice if it is an event weekend.
        Best,
        cate

        --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, L T <ladybrynmillar@...> wrote:

        > I've added some photos of Memorial Park which I took
        > last weekend. They are linked through the driving
        > directions to the gazebo to the Endewearde picasaweb
        > photo album. Here are the pictures:
        >
        > http://picasaweb.google.com/endewearde/MemorialParkInFairfield
        >
        > I've created a photo set for Mill Island Park but
        > haven't linked driving directions on the Endewearde
        > website yet.
        >
        > I've updated the Upcoming Activities for June to
        > reflect practices at the gazebo on June 1, 15, and 29
        > from 1-3 pm. Please let me know if you make
        > adjustments to that schedule.
        >
        > Have a nice weekend,
        > Bryn

      • Cate