Re: Gazebo

    Message 1 of 17 , May 23 5:46 AM
      Remember? I already did.

      Clare.

      --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Cate" <kelley_rambo@...> wrote:

      > clare -
      > Would you reserve the gazebo for us for the 1st?
      > Thanks,
      > cate
      >
      > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Cate" <kelley_rambo@> wrote:
      > >
      > > ooh, that sounds good!
      > >

      > > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Wendi" <lobster_kelaguen@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hey,
      > > > I got to talking with some dancers from the Foxtrot class and
      they are
      > > > very interested in joining SCA. I told them about dancing at the
      > > > gazebo, so let's see if they show up.
      > > >
      > > > There could be lots of teens involved. Maybe enough to start a
      > > > Waterville youth fighter contingent. They seemed interested in both
      > > > dancing and fighting.
      > > >
      > > > Clare.

    • L T
      Message 2 of 17 , May 23 9:51 AM
        I've added some photos of Memorial Park which I took
        last weekend. They are linked through the driving
        directions to the gazebo to the Endewearde picasaweb
        photo album. Here are the pictures:

        http://picasaweb.google.com/endewearde/MemorialParkInFairfield

        I've created a photo set for Mill Island Park but
        haven't linked driving directions on the Endewearde
        website yet.

        I've updated the Upcoming Activities for June to
        reflect practices at the gazebo on June 1, 15, and 29
        from 1-3 pm. Please let me know if you make
        adjustments to that schedule.

        Have a nice weekend,
        Bryn
      • Cate
        Message 3 of 17 , May 23 7:51 PM
          Thanks as always, Bryn. Gwillim sounded determined to stick to the
          schedule, so it should be all set. The plan is to carry on in the
          same pattern, with no practice if it is an event weekend.
          Best,
          cate

          --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, L T <ladybrynmillar@...> wrote:

          > I've added some photos of Memorial Park which I took
          > last weekend. They are linked through the driving
          > directions to the gazebo to the Endewearde picasaweb
          > photo album. Here are the pictures:
          >
          > http://picasaweb.google.com/endewearde/MemorialParkInFairfield
          >
          > I've created a photo set for Mill Island Park but
          > haven't linked driving directions on the Endewearde
          > website yet.
          >
          > I've updated the Upcoming Activities for June to
          > reflect practices at the gazebo on June 1, 15, and 29
          > from 1-3 pm. Please let me know if you make
          > adjustments to that schedule.
          >
          > Have a nice weekend,
          > Bryn

        • Cate