RE: [EndeweardeDance] next practices

  • jsrose@gwi.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2008
      Okay, I feel very out of the loop.

      When Clare said she had the Fairfield gazebo reserved for the 11th, I
      assumed that meant there was no practice on the 4th in Unity. True?

      What's this about Waldoboro?

      And Cate, if no one else speaks up who is already planning to go to fighter
      practice, we can certainly deliver pots. That's "pots", plural --
      containers, right? Wouldn't do to get arrested right in the middle of AP
      exams...

      ~ Mel

      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2008
        True - no practice in Unity on the 4th.

        Thomas and I went down to Waldoboro a couple of weeks ago and taught
        them some dances so that they would have some familiarity for the demo
        on the 10th. We will be going down again on Sunday (the 4th) to go
        over the dances they learned last time and perhaps teach a couple more
        that Mickel suggested. So far they have learned Horse's Bransle,
        Lorayne Alman, Heart's Ease, Maltese Bransle and Black Nag. Mickel
        also suggested Rufty Tufty, Black Alman and one other.

        Yes, pot*s* of hops. Thanks for being willing to take them up. I'll
        try to dig them up that morning.
        Best,
        Cate