spring dance schedule

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 11, 2006
      Hi -
      I would propose that we start dance practices back up on Sun. the 14th
      (the week after Margaret's party!) and continue every other week. I
      think we can plan until June 1st to be at the college, unless Ys or
      Seanan correct me. Does that schedule appear to work?
      Cate
    • Anya Demitro

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 12, 2006

          It works for me as well.

          Elena

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 12, 2006
            The spring dance schedule looks great.

            Bryn

            > I would propose that we start dance practices back
            > up on Sun. the 14th
            > (the week after Margaret's party!) and continue
            > every other week. I
            > think we can plan until June 1st to be at the
            > college, unless Ys or
            > Seanan correct me. Does that schedule appear to
            > work?
            > Cate

            Yahoo! Music Unlimited
            Access over 1 million songs.
            http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited
          • jsrose@gwi.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 13, 2006
              That schedule sounds good to me. Well, to us.

              ~Mel & Gwillim

              http://mail2web.com/ .
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 13, 2006
                I spoke to Ys this morning and she said she would put it on the
                College's calendar.
                Cate