demo May 10

  • Cate
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2008
      Would you all be able to come and dance at a demo the Waldoboro folks
      are putting on May 10th from 10:30 to 3:00 at the Masonic Lodge in
      Union? (The site is just off Rt 17, which comes southeast out of
      Augusta) We'll probably dance once in the morning and again in the
      afternoon. There will be food for SCA-folks.
      Cate
    • jsrose@gwi.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2008
        Yes for 2.