Re: [EndeweardeDance] Re: dance practice on the 17th?

  • freida smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2008
      I'm going to the meeting at 1:30pm on sunday so count me out
      freida

      Wendi <lobster_kelaguen@...> wrote:
      I can't do it.
      I've been out and about too much, sticking the kids with Keith. I
      already have plans for this weekend and the Tourney next. Sorry. It
      would be fun.

      Clare.

      --- In EndeweardeDance@ yahoogroups. com, "Cate" <kelley@...> wrote:

      > Is this still of interest after the Shire meeting? I noticed that
      > there will be youth fighter. There is also a meeting in Waldoboro at
      > 5:30.
      > Cate

    • Cate
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2008
        It sounds like that is the general consensus - no practice this Sunday.
        Cate

        --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, freida smith <fis1965@...> wrote:

        > I'm going to the meeting at 1:30pm on sunday so count me out
        > freida
        >
        > Wendi <lobster_kelaguen@...> wrote: I
        can't do it.
        > I've been out and about too much, sticking the kids with Keith. I
        > already have plans for this weekend and the Tourney next. Sorry. It
        > would be fun.
        >
        > Clare.
        >
        > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Cate" <kelley@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Is this still of interest after the Shire meeting? I noticed that
        > > there will be youth fighter. There is also a meeting in Waldoboro at
        > > 5:30.
        > > Cate

        Try it now.