Dance Practice, 11/12/2006, 1:00 pm

  • EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2006
      Reminder from: EndeweardeDance's Calendar
      Title: Dance Practice
      Date: Sunday November 12, 2006
      Time: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every other week, until Sunday December 10, 2006.
      Location: Unity College
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2006
        I'm starting to wonder if yahoo isn't on vacation. Are we still on
        for dance practice this Sunday?

        Seanan or Ys - can you let me know if the SAC will be unlocked? I
        assume students will be coming back on Sunday (at least I hope my
        students plan to....:-)
        Thanks,
        Cate

        --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com,