dancing on Sunday - tango?

  • Cate
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
      I'm assuming we're still planning on dancing on Sunday (hopefully
      there is no more snow for a while - I have plenty and am willing to
      share if anyone needs any). Will someone be bringing music for tango?
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2008
        The forecast looks great and the church should be fun!
        Gwen.

        --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Cate" <kelley@...> wrote:

        > I'm assuming we're still planning on dancing on Sunday (hopefully
        > there is no more snow for a while - I have plenty and am willing to
        > share if anyone needs any). Will someone be bringing music for tango?
        > Cate

      • Marjorie Adams

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 5, 2008
            --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, Marjorie Adams <jorie6568@...>
            wrote:
            > Also, Cate, do we want to try to show something new this week?

            I will bring my music and instructions, but can't guarantee that I
            remember much.
            Cate
          • Marjorie Adams
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 5, 2008
              LOL  I know what you mean--with all that has happened in the last month around here it feels like it was eons ago that we went to Frosty Revels and learned those Italian steps...