Dance practice?

  • (SCA) Anya Mineshti Demitro
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 16, 2006
      Was there dance practice yesterday?? I totally spaced, didn't even
      think of it until this morning.

      I hope everyone who was there had a good time!

      Is there a way to send a reminder a couple of days before each
      scheduled practice so that air-headed blondes like me will know when
      it is?

      Thanks!

      Anya
    • jorie6568@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 16, 2006
        Yes, there was practice and it was a good time, as
        usual. We learned TWO new dances--Black al Main (sp?)
        and Scotch Cap. The next is in two weeks.

        Marge

        --- "(SCA) Anya Mineshti Demitro"

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 16, 2006
          Yes, we had practice yesterday. We learned two new dances, Scotts Cap
          (or something like that) and Black Allmande. I have the reminder set
          to go out the week before, but do you want me to change it to a couple
          of days before? Not a problem, but let me know.

          Next practice is the 29th (unfortunately, same day as the road trip to
          the Mass. Equestrian practice).
          Cate

          --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "(SCA) Anya Mineshti Demitro"
          <anyademitro@...> wrote:

          > Was there dance practice yesterday?? I totally spaced, didn't even
          > think of it until this morning.
          >
          > I hope everyone who was there had a good time!
          >
          > Is there a way to send a reminder a couple of days before each
          > scheduled practice so that air-headed blondes like me will know when
          > it is?
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Anya

        • Doug Saball
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 16, 2006
            We were so busy we didn't remember until 3:15 pm!  Maybe next time Echluath (Mary) can make it since Martin (Matthew), Godric (Peter), and I will be at the NH Ren Fair with the Neville Co.

            Dougal

            <anyademitro@ gmail.com> wrote:

            > Was there dance practice yesterday?? I totally
            > spaced, didn't even
            > think of it until this morning.
            >
            > I hope everyone who was there had a good time!
            >
            > Is there a way to send a reminder a couple of days
            > before each
            > scheduled practice so that air-headed blondes like
            > me will know when
            > it is?
            >
            > Thanks!
            >
            > Anya

            Do You Yahoo!?
            http://mail. yahoo.com

          • Kimberly LaMarre
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 17, 2006

              Sadly,

              We missed everything this weekend because of a stomach bug.  I’ll have to pick up the new ones next time.

              Elena

              Yes, there was practice and it was a good time, as
              usual. We learned TWO new dances--Black al Main (sp?)
              and Scotch Cap. The next is in two weeks.

              Marge

              --- "(SCA) Anya Mineshti Demitro"
              <anyademitro@ gmail.com> wrote:

              > Was there dance practice yesterday?? I totally
              > spaced, didn't even
              > think of it until this morning.
              >
              > I hope everyone who was there had a good time!
              >
              > Is there a way to send a reminder a couple of days
              > before each
              > scheduled practice so that air-headed blondes like
              > me will know when
              > it is?
              >
              > Thanks!
              >
              > Anya

              Do You Yahoo!?
              http://mail. yahoo.com

            • Anya Demitro
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 17, 2006
                Maybe you could add a second notice? So there'd be on the week before, and another the Friday before?

                I really shouldn't need so much reminding - I have all the dates on my calendar. I just need to pay more attention. ;-(

                I'm really sorry I missed.

                Anya

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 17, 2006
                  Okay, reminders are set. The dance list will send out a reminder 2
                  days before practice and the Endewearde list (or is that Endwearde?)
                  will send it out 7 days prior. Hope that works.
                  Cate

                  PS Kim - hope you're feeling better and Gwen - hope you can come on
                  the 29th!
                • Anya Demitro

                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 18, 2006
                      Thanks from me, too!
                      Rylan and I should be able to make the next practice and start attending more regularly (as
                      long as we stay healthy). In due time, I may start bringing Aiden, too. He and Marge's
                      kids would get along great and I wouldn't mind taking turns minding the kids.

                      Gwen.