Re: [EndeweardeDance] Re: (unknown)

  • L T
    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 29, 2007
      Hi,

      Shall I cancel dance practice on the shire website
      scheduled for this sunday, Dec 2?
      Shall I leave up the dance practice for Dec 16th?
      Bryn

      Be a better pen pal.
    • L T
      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 2, 2007
        I've marked the Dance practice as cancelled for today.
        I hope everyone enjoyed themselves at whatever dance
        they attended yesterday.

        The reason I keep asking for updates for our local
        activities, like dancing, is to provide a shire
        website that reflects current activities our group is
        doing. Even if people who find our website don't chose
        to participate in the SCA, when they check back
        periodically they can see that we run activities every
        week. It makes the website more interesting and it
        keeps information about new and ongoing activities
        from becoming too "insular" by word of mouth or only
        promoted through the yahoo group.

        Thanks for keeping me up to date.

        Bryn