Re: Attn Dance Masters/Nov. 26th?

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 23, 2006
      Ys & Mel -
      Ys - Thanks for setting up the room.
      Mel & Gwillim - Yes, please bring those minstrels! :-)
      It will be good to have dancing on the 1st!

      I'll go ahead and post the dates on the listserv calendar. If
      there's any major objection, we can adjust it at that point, but it
      seems that the dates do work for most folks.

      Do we want to have dance practice on the 26th of November (Sunday
      just after Thanksgiving)? If so, I will see about reserving the
      community center for that date, unless someone has another
      suggestion. Please let me know as I would like to reserve it soon.
      Thanks!
      Cate

      --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Christine Wright"