Re: Attn Dance Masters

  • Christine Wright
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 22, 2006
      I'll take the list and see if we can get the room for those dates.
      I don't think there'll be any problem changing it over. Sundays
      were pretty open.

      -Ysabiau

      --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Kelley" <kelley@...> wrote:

      > Unfortunately I have not yet run into good Seanan yet today. I
      was
      > hoping to have heard from him about those dance dates. I'm still
      > hoping we can have a practice next Sunday, though.
      >
      > Can we get confirmation from our beloved dance masters :) whether
      one
      > or both can attend next Sunday? (Mel, can you ask Gwillim? Much
      > appreciated!)
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Cate (who would really like to have practice next weekend since
      she
      > missed BOTH the demo and practice last weekend!! and who would
      LOVE to

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 23, 2006
        Ys & Mel -
        Ys - Thanks for setting up the room.
        Mel & Gwillim - Yes, please bring those minstrels! :-)
        It will be good to have dancing on the 1st!

        I'll go ahead and post the dates on the listserv calendar. If
        there's any major objection, we can adjust it at that point, but it
        seems that the dates do work for most folks.

        Do we want to have dance practice on the 26th of November (Sunday
        just after Thanksgiving)? If so, I will see about reserving the
        community center for that date, unless someone has another
        suggestion. Please let me know as I would like to reserve it soon.
        Thanks!
        Cate

        --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Christine Wright"