Scheduling conflict for 11/11

  • Melisaunde d-Ione
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2007
      I regret to say that a family commitment has arisen that will require
      Gwillim and me to be in Harpswell on Sunday November 11th, so we will
      not be able to attend dance practice.
      However, we can be back for the 12th (Monday), which I know some of us
      have off for Veteran's Day. Would people like to reschedule?

      ~ Mel
    • Cate
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2007
        I would like to reschedule.
        Cate

        --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Melisaunde d-Ione"
        <jsrose@...> wrote:

        > I regret to say that a family commitment has arisen that will require
        > Gwillim and me to be in Harpswell on Sunday November 11th, so we will
        > not be able to attend dance practice.
        > However, we can be back for the 12th (Monday), which I know some of
        us
        > have off for Veteran's Day. Would people like to reschedule?
        >
        > ~ Mel

      • Marjorie Adams
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2007
          Rescheduling works for me...