Re: [EndeweardeDance] Paging Margaret...

  • Margaret Rochester
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
      I'm not sure if I'll be able to come this Sunday.  Probably not as Donald has some Boy Scout stuff and he will need my help/transportation/kick in the pants.  Sorry

      Cate <kelley@...> wrote:
      Margaret -
      Are you planning to come to practice this Sunday? Curious if you'll
      be bringing your CD player or if I should bring my little one (or if
      someone else has one?). Missed you at the Hunt.