Re: Where?

  • Cate
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2007
      Gwen -
      Sorry for getting back to you so late. Is it possible to still use the
      gazebo this weekend, assuming the weather cooperates? Ys and I are
      still working on the college.
      Thanks,
      Cate

      --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Wendi" <lobster_kelaguen@...>

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
        We're set for the gazebo on Sunday.
        Gwen.

        --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Cate" <kelley@...> wrote:

        > Gwen -
        > Sorry for getting back to you so late. Is it possible to still use the
        > gazebo this weekend, assuming the weather cooperates? Ys and I are
        > still working on the college.
        > Thanks,
        > Cate
        >
        > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Wendi" <lobster_kelaguen@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi,
        > > It sounded like the next practice was being scheduled on Oct. 7th.
        > > That's fine with me, but where would you like it?
        > >
        > > Gwen.

      • L T
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
          Got a more specific time on that this sunday? I'll be
          happy to put it on the webpage, but more info about
          dance practice would help. I already have driving
          directions.

          Bryn

          --- Wendi <lobster_kelaguen@...> wrote:

          > We're set for the gazebo on Sunday.
          > Gwen.
          >
          > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Cate"
          > <kelley@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Gwen -
          > > Sorry for getting back to you so late. Is it
          > possible to still use the
          > > gazebo this weekend, assuming the weather
          > cooperates? Ys and I are
          > > still working on the college.
          > > Thanks,
          > > Cate
          > >
          > > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Wendi"
          > <lobster_kelaguen@>
          > > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hi,
          > > > It sounded like the next practice was being
          > scheduled on Oct. 7th.
          > > > That's fine with me, but where would you like
          > it?
          > > >
          > > > Gwen.
          > > >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >
          > (Yahoo! ID required)