Where?

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2007
      Hi,
      It sounded like the next practice was being scheduled on Oct. 7th.
      That's fine with me, but where would you like it?

      Gwen.
    • Cate
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2007
        Gwen -
        Sorry for getting back to you so late. Is it possible to still use the
        gazebo this weekend, assuming the weather cooperates? Ys and I are
        still working on the college.
        Thanks,
        Cate

        --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Wendi" <lobster_kelaguen@...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
          We're set for the gazebo on Sunday.
          Gwen.

          --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Cate" <kelley@...> wrote:

          > Gwen -
          > Sorry for getting back to you so late. Is it possible to still use the
          > gazebo this weekend, assuming the weather cooperates? Ys and I are
          > still working on the college.
          > Thanks,
          > Cate
          >
          > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Wendi" <lobster_kelaguen@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi,
          > > It sounded like the next practice was being scheduled on Oct. 7th.
          > > That's fine with me, but where would you like it?
          > >
          > > Gwen.

        • L T
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 3, 2007
            Got a more specific time on that this sunday? I'll be
            happy to put it on the webpage, but more info about
            dance practice would help. I already have driving
            directions.

            Bryn

            --- Wendi <lobster_kelaguen@...> wrote:

            > We're set for the gazebo on Sunday.
            > Gwen.
            >
            > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Cate"
            > <kelley@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Gwen -
            > > Sorry for getting back to you so late. Is it
            > possible to still use the
            > > gazebo this weekend, assuming the weather
            > cooperates? Ys and I are
            > > still working on the college.
            > > Thanks,
            > > Cate
            > >
            > > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Wendi"
            > <lobster_kelaguen@>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi,
            > > > It sounded like the next practice was being
            > scheduled on Oct. 7th.
            > > > That's fine with me, but where would you like
            > it?
            > > >
            > > > Gwen.
            > > >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links
            >
            > (Yahoo! ID required)