Re: next practice is.....

    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 19 6:49 AM
      I hate to admit it, but I'm booked solid this weekend. I think we
      need to skip this weekend, and try for another. As long as the
      weather stays nice, we have the option of the gazebo.

      Gwen.

      --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Jae Hubbard" <jsrose@...> wrote:

      > I think most of you know this, but Gwillim & I will not be available
      for practice this weekend. As always, we'll be glad to lend out CDs
      if they would be of use.

      > ~ Mel

    • Cate
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 19 8:19 AM
        Shall we go with the 30th or wait until the 7th of October?
        Thanks,
        Cate

        --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Wendi"
        <lobster_kelaguen@...> wrote:

        > I hate to admit it, but I'm booked solid this weekend. I think we
        > need to skip this weekend, and try for another. As long as the
        > weather stays nice, we have the option of the gazebo.
        >
        > Gwen.
        >
        > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Jae Hubbard" <jsrose@>
        wrote:

        > > I think most of you know this, but Gwillim & I will not be
        available
        > for practice this weekend. As always, we'll be glad to lend out
        CDs
        > if they would be of use.
        > >
        > > ~ Mel

      • Leofwyn of Whittlesey
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 19 9:48 AM
          After the Hunt?  The site closes at 1:00 but I can't imagine all of you wanting to dance after camping all weekend ....

          <lobster_kelaguen@ ...> wrote:

          > I hate to admit it, but I'm booked solid this weekend. I think we
          > need to skip this weekend, and try for another. As long as the
          > weather stays nice, we have the option of the gazebo.
          >
          > Gwen.
          >
          > --- In EndeweardeDance@ yahoogroups. com, "Jae Hubbard" <jsrose@>
          wrote:

          > > I think most of you know this, but Gwillim & I will not be
          available
          > for practice this weekend. As always, we'll be glad to lend out
          CDs
          > if they would be of use.
          > >
          > > ~ Mel

          Leofwyn

        • Marjorie Adams
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 19 11:19 AM
            LOL  It certainly wouldn't be the first time we did something like that!  Yes, some of us like dancing that much.  But this time around I agree.  I vote for 10/7.

            <lobster_kelaguen@ ...> wrote:

            > I hate to admit it, but I'm booked solid this weekend. I think we
            > need to skip this weekend, and try for another. As long as the
            > weather stays nice, we have the option of the gazebo.
            >
            > Gwen.
            >
            > --- In EndeweardeDance@ yahoogroups. com, "Jae Hubbard" <jsrose@>
            wrote:

            > > I think most of you know this, but Gwillim & I will not be
            available
            > for practice this weekend. As always, we'll be glad to lend out
            CDs
            > if they would be of use.
            > >
            > > ~ Mel

            Leofwyn

          • Cate
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 19 3:43 PM
              Sorry, I didn't check the calendar this morning - but I will
              probably only go to the hunt on Sat. as I camp too much already.
              That said, it has been VERY chilly lately so make sure if you do
              camp at the hunt you have very warm bedding.
              Cate - who is hoping her tenting days end soon!

              --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, Marjorie Adams
              <jorie6568@...> wrote:

              > LOL It certainly wouldn't be the first time we did something like
              that! Yes, some of us like dancing that much. But this time around
              I agree. I vote for 10/7.

              > Leofwyn of Whittlesey <elamache@...> wrote: After the
              Hunt? The site closes at 1:00 but I can't imagine all of you
              wanting to dance after camping all weekend ....

              > Cate <kelley@...> wrote: Shall we go with the 30th or wait
              until the 7th of October?
              > Thanks,
              > Cate
              >
              > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Wendi"
              > <lobster_kelaguen@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I hate to admit it, but I'm booked solid this weekend. I think we
              > > need to skip this weekend, and try for another. As long as the
              > > weather stays nice, we have the option of the gazebo.
              > >
              > > Gwen.
              > >
              > > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Jae Hubbard" <jsrose@>
              > wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I think most of you know this, but Gwillim & I will not be
              > available
              > > for practice this weekend. As always, we'll be glad to lend out
              > CDs
              > > if they would be of use.
              > > >
              > > > ~ Mel
              > > >

              > Leofwyn
              >

              > ---------------------------------
              > Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your
              pocket: mail, news, photos more.

              > ---------------------------------
              > Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your
              pocket: mail, news, photos & more.

            • freida smith
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 19 3:51 PM
                well Cate, I'm camping this weekend at common ground. I will be taking many wool blankets and heavy sleep wear. yes I will be sleeping by myself. so life goes on. I love camping
                freida

                <jorie6568@. ..> wrote:

                > LOL It certainly wouldn't be the first time we did something like
                that! Yes, some of us like dancing that much. But this time around
                I agree. I vote for 10/7.

                > Leofwyn of Whittlesey <elamache@.. .> wrote: After the
                Hunt? The site closes at 1:00 but I can't imagine all of you
                wanting to dance after camping all weekend ....

                > Cate <kelley@...> wrote: Shall we go with the 30th or wait
                until the 7th of October?
                > Thanks,
                > Cate
                >
                > --- In EndeweardeDance@ yahoogroups. com, "Wendi"
                > <lobster_kelaguen@ > wrote:
                > >
                > > I hate to admit it, but I'm booked solid this weekend. I think we
                > > need to skip this weekend, and try for another. As long as the
                > > weather stays nice, we have the option of the gazebo.
                > >
                > > Gwen.
                > >
                > > --- In EndeweardeDance@ yahoogroups. com, "Jae Hubbard" <jsrose@>
                > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > I think most of you know this, but Gwillim & I will not be
                > available
                > > for practice this weekend. As always, we'll be glad to lend out
                > CDs
                > > if they would be of use.
                > > >
                > > > ~ Mel
                > > >

                > Leofwyn
                >

                > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                > Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your
                pocket: mail, news, photos more.

                > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                > Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your
                pocket: mail, news, photos & more.

                Building a website is a piece of cake.

              • Cate
                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 19 6:04 PM
                  If I didn't have to do it and so often, it might be fun again. But
                  for now, I'd enjoy walls, a roof and a nice woodstove. I'll look
                  for you at the Fair!
                  Cate

                  --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, freida smith <fis1965@...>