We're set for this Sunday!

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2007
      Hi,
      We're scheduled to use the gazebo in Fairfield this Sunday at the
      usual time. Cate would you announce it on the Endewearde group?

      See you,
      Gwen.
    • Leofwyn of Whittlesey
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22, 2007
        And I have never been there, so I will need directions.....coming from Newburgh.......any help there?

        Leo

        Wendi <lobster_kelaguen@...> wrote:
        Hi,
        We're scheduled to use the gazebo in Fairfield this Sunday at the
        usual time. Cate would you announce it on the Endewearde group?

        See you,
        Gwen.

        Leofwyn

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 22, 2007
          I guess I would be the contact person and e-mail would be the best
          method. The park is at the intersection of High St and Lawrence Ave.

          > From the North:
          >
          > Take I 95 to exit 133.
          > Take a right at the end of the exit.
          > Follow into town
          > Take a right at the 1st light onto Lawrence Ave. (there is a
          Cumberland Farms on the corner)
          > The park is on the right after the railroad tracks
          > The gazebo is on the far end of the park
          >
          > From the South:
          >
          > Take I 95 to exit 132
          > Take a right at the end of the exit.
          > Travel about 7/10 of a mile and take a right onto High Street
          > The park will be on the left, across from the Fairfield Primary
          School.

          > The practice runs from 1-3. No garb required.

          When I come from Unity area, I take 139 into Benton and then to
          Fairfield. At the intersection, go straight across, over the
          railroad tracks and the park is up ahead.

          I'll announce it on the list.
          Cate

          --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, Leofwyn of Whittlesey
          <elamache@...> wrote:

          > And I have never been there, so I will need directions.....coming
          from Newburgh.......any help there?

          > Leo
          >
          > Wendi <lobster_kelaguen@...>
          wrote: Hi,