Re: Welcome and question

  • Christine Wright
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 1, 2007
      Okay, forget I wrote this. Well, except for the part about welcoming
      Leofwyn. :-)

      After talking with my advisor and our chemistry professor, it looks as
      though I can actually finish out my degree at Unity and get the
      coursework I want/need for grad school...so I'll be here through the
      spring semester of 2009.

      Also, I have a student from our fencing club who is interested in the
      dance group. Between the two of us, we should be able to make sure
      you have space at the college if you want it.

      -Ys

      --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Christine Wright"

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 1, 2007
        YAY! Cool!
        Cate :)

        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 2, 2007
          Yes,
          We would love to have the Unity site again. Thanks Y's! Every other
          week, 1-3 p.m., was working well. When can we start up?

          Cate,
          Can you offer up a date and time for a dance practice before Fort
          Knox? If the Unity site isn't ready for us, we can always keep using
          the gazebo until Unity is ready.

          Gwen.

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 3, 2007
            As per your suggestion, how would either Sunday August 26th or Sunday
            September 2 work?
            Cate

            --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Wendi"