Re: Welcome and question

    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 31, 2007
      Ahh, read all email before responding. So, maybe the week before
      the demo would be okay since Bryn is autocrating the demo.

      Send good thoughts, if you would, that we are able to purchase a
      piece of land in Montville. I am working on trying to get a 55 acre
      piece far away from civilization (but still accessible). It would
      be plenty of room for the sheep and we would not have to move again
      (just finished another move, btw).
      Thanks,
      Cate

      --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, L T <ladybrynmillar@...>
      wrote:

      > The Fort Knox Demo is Saturday, September 8th. The
      > first weekend in September is Labor Day weekend.
      >
      > Bryn
      > Autocrat, Fort Knox demo
      >
      > --- Kelley <kelley@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Thanks for asking the fencers.
      > >
      > > When should we start dance practice again? I think
      > > some folks are
      > > still at Pennsic. I can't remember when the Fort
      > > demo is, but maybe
      > > we should have a practice before that? That's our
      > > next big thing,
      > > isn't it?
      > > Cate
      > >
      > > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Christine
      > > Wright"
      > > <ysabiau@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Well, you can use Unity for the fall semester.
      > > This'll be my last
      > > > semester as a student there, so I can still get
      > > you a room. Beyond
      > > > that, you'll have to get another Unity student
      > > involved.
      > > >
      > > > I'm not sure if anyone in the fencing club is
      > > interested in dance,
      > > but
      > > > I'll post something on the list and find out.
      > > >
      > > > -Ys
      > > >

      > > > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Kelley"

      > > easily accessed
      > > by
      > > more meandering
      > > room at the
      > > college?

      > > "Christine Wright"

      > > you don't see
      > > posts
      > > means I did
      > > something

      > > again, or do you
      > > have
      > > Our classes start
      > > up
      > > access the buildings
      > > fairly

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >
      > > (Yahoo! ID required)
      > >
      > > mailto:EndeweardeDance-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      _______________
      today! http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7

    • Christine Wright
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 1, 2007
        Okay, forget I wrote this. Well, except for the part about welcoming
        Leofwyn. :-)

        After talking with my advisor and our chemistry professor, it looks as
        though I can actually finish out my degree at Unity and get the
        coursework I want/need for grad school...so I'll be here through the
        spring semester of 2009.

        Also, I have a student from our fencing club who is interested in the
        dance group. Between the two of us, we should be able to make sure
        you have space at the college if you want it.

        -Ys

        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 1, 2007
          YAY! Cool!

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 2, 2007
            Yes,
            We would love to have the Unity site again. Thanks Y's! Every other
            week, 1-3 p.m., was working well. When can we start up?

            Cate,
            Can you offer up a date and time for a dance practice before Fort
            Knox? If the Unity site isn't ready for us, we can always keep using
            the gazebo until Unity is ready.

            Gwen.

            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 3, 2007
              As per your suggestion, how would either Sunday August 26th or Sunday
              September 2 work?
              Cate

              --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Wendi"