Wondering on Wednesdays

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2007
      Friday July 6th at 6:30 sounds pretty doable. I might be a little
      late, as I put the munchkins to bed around that time. Dusk is
      whenever the sun goes down, says the police dept., so we'll have at
      least two hours.

      Just wondering, since people also mentioned Wednesdays being good...
      Would anyone prefer Wednesday June 27 to Friday June 29? Or should we
      just aim for two Fridays?

      It sounds like anything this week would be too stressful for the
      Houlton goers. So, maybe we can do the two following weeks?

      What say y'all?
      Gwen.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2007
        How about the 27th (Wed) and the 6th (Fri)?
        Cate

        --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Wendi" <lobster_kelaguen@...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 19, 2007