RE: [EndeweardeDance] so far

  • Marjorie Adams
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2007
      We are still up in the air on this.  If we are home we will be there of course, but the kids really want to go to the the Midsummer Faire in Stonemarche that weekend.  I haven't said no yet...
      Sara

      Kimberly LaMarre <kalamarre@...> wrote:
      We have music and dancers!  I¬íll put in the form for the town.

      Elena

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
        That would be a treat! You haven't come to dance with us in quite a
        while.
        Cate

        --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, Gruffydd Abernethy

        > Be a PS3 game guru.