Re: [EndeweardeDance] so far

  • Gruffydd Abernethy
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2007
      the 10th you say i think i could probably make it out
      for dance that day
      -Gruffydd

      --- Wendi <lobster_kelaguen@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > So, as far as we know Cate and I will be the only
      > ones dancing on June
      > 10th? Come on now, let's hear from anyone who CAN
      > make it!
      >
      > Gwen.

      Be a PS3 game guru.
    • Kimberly LaMarre
      Message 2 of 7 , May 31, 2007

        We have music and dancers!  I’ll put in the form for the town.

        Elena

        Message 3 of 7 , May 31, 2007
          We are still up in the air on this.  If we are home we will be there of course, but the kids really want to go to the the Midsummer Faire in Stonemarche that weekend.  I haven't said no yet...
          Sara

          Kimberly LaMarre <kalamarre@...> wrote:
          We have music and dancers!  I¬íll put in the form for the town.

          Elena

          So, as far as we know Cate and I will be the only ones dancing on June
          10th? Come on now, let's hear from anyone who CAN make it!

          Gwen.

          in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
            That would be a treat! You haven't come to dance with us in quite a
            while.
            Cate

            --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, Gruffydd Abernethy

            > Be a PS3 game guru.