RE: [EndeweardeDance] so far

  • Margaret Rochester
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2007
      I can be there.  I'll probably bring Isabella, but not the guys.

      Margaret

      Kimberly LaMarre <kalamarre@...> wrote:
      I should be able to be there, but we need someone to be the dance master.

      Elena

      Message 2 of 7 , May 31, 2007
        the 10th you say i think i could probably make it out
        for dance that day
        -Gruffydd

        --- Wendi <lobster_kelaguen@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > So, as far as we know Cate and I will be the only
        > ones dancing on June
        > 10th? Come on now, let's hear from anyone who CAN
        > make it!
        >
        > Gwen.

        Be a PS3 game guru.
      • Kimberly LaMarre
        Message 3 of 7 , May 31, 2007

          We have music and dancers!  I’ll put in the form for the town.

          Elena

          So, as far as we know Cate and I will be the only ones dancing on June
          10th? Come on now, let's hear from anyone who CAN make it!

          Gwen.

        • Marjorie Adams
          Message 4 of 7 , May 31, 2007
            We are still up in the air on this.  If we are home we will be there of course, but the kids really want to go to the the Midsummer Faire in Stonemarche that weekend.  I haven't said no yet...
            Sara

            Kimberly LaMarre <kalamarre@...> wrote:
            We have music and dancers!  I¬íll put in the form for the town.

            Elena

            So, as far as we know Cate and I will be the only ones dancing on June
            10th? Come on now, let's hear from anyone who CAN make it!

            Gwen.

            in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1 7:14 AM
              That would be a treat! You haven't come to dance with us in quite a
              while.
              Cate

              --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, Gruffydd Abernethy

              > Be a PS3 game guru.