next practice

    Message 1 of 20 , May 20, 2007
      Sunday June 10th is proposed. Anyone able to go? Is the gazebo
      available that day again if it works for everyone?

      Message 2 of 20 , May 23, 2007
        Works for me.
        Gwen.

        --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Kelley" <kelley@...> wrote:

        > Sunday June 10th is proposed. Anyone able to go? Is the gazebo
        > available that day again if it works for everyone?
        >
        > Cate

      • Cate
        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 8, 2007
          Next date for dance practice is the 28th (Sunday from 1-3pm). We'll
          see if we can get Unity.
          Cate
        • Jae Hubbard
          Message 4 of 20 , Oct 8, 2007
            Ooh!  Ooh!  We might be able to make that one!!

            ~ Mel

            Next date for dance practice is the 28th (Sunday from 1-3pm). We'll
            see if we can get Unity.
            Cate

            .

          • Cate
            Message 5 of 20 , Oct 8, 2007
              YAY!! We can learn new dances!! How did the move go? Are you all
              happily settled?
              Cate

              --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Jae Hubbard" <jsrose@...>
              wrote:

              > Ooh! Ooh! We might be able to make that one!!
              >
              > ~ Mel

            • Jae Hubbard
              Message 6 of 20 , Oct 8, 2007
                Oh, you're so funny.  Yeah, sure, all moved and all settled.  Not!
                Actually, we don't have to be out until the 15th, so we're in pretty good shape.  We've got the garage, the basement, the porch and two rooms inside all moved and pretty much stashed at the new place.  That just leaves 5 rooms to go, which should be do-able... except that we have rehearsal tomorrow night, rehearsal Wednesday night, a gig Friday night, and the Shire meeting Sunday.  That leaves Thursday night and Saturday to move the rest of the house, Sunday to clean it.

                Did I say 'in pretty good shape'?  I'm nuts.

                Anyway, how did the workshop go yesterday?  Wadja practice?

                ~ Mel

                Message 7 of 20 , Oct 9, 2007
                  I thought practice went well. You'd be very proud of us. We did
                  just about everything we know :-): Black Nag, Lorayne Almayne, Black
                  Almayne, Jenny Pluck Pears, Hole in the Wall, Horse's Bransle, Petit
                  Rien, Scotch Cap, Heartsease, Rufty Tufty, Upon a Summer's Day, gosh,
                  what else? We'll have to learn some new ones....

                  wrote:

                  > Oh, you're so funny. Yeah, sure, all moved and all settled. Not!
                  > Actually, we don't have to be out until the 15th, so we're in
                  pretty good shape. We've got the garage, the basement, the porch and
                  two rooms inside all moved and pretty much stashed at the new place.
                  That just leaves 5 rooms to go, which should be do-able... except
                  that we have rehearsal tomorrow night, rehearsal Wednesday night, a
                  gig Friday night, and the Shire meeting Sunday. That leaves Thursday
                  night and Saturday to move the rest of the house, Sunday to clean it.

                  > Did I say 'in pretty good shape'? I'm nuts.
                  >
                  > Anyway, how did the workshop go yesterday? Wadja practice?
                  >
                  > ~ Mel

                • Marjorie Adams
                  Message 8 of 20 , Oct 9, 2007
                    Pease bransle, Pinegay bransle, Montarde(sp?) bransle...anything else?
                    Sara

                    wrote:

                    > Oh, you're so funny. Yeah, sure, all moved and all settled. Not!
                    > Actually, we don't have to be out until the 15th, so we're in
                    pretty good shape. We've got the garage, the basement, the porch and
                    two rooms inside all moved and pretty much stashed at the new place.
                    That just leaves 5 rooms to go, which should be do-able... except
                    that we have rehearsal tomorrow night, rehearsal Wednesday night, a
                    gig Friday night, and the Shire meeting Sunday. That leaves Thursday
                    night and Saturday to move the rest of the house, Sunday to clean it.

                    > Did I say 'in pretty good shape'? I'm nuts.
                    >
                    > Anyway, how did the workshop go yesterday? Wadja practice?
                    >
                    > ~ Mel

                  • Cate
                    Message 9 of 20 , Oct 9, 2007
                      Maltese? Didn't we do Maltese? What Pease?
                      Cate

                      --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, Marjorie Adams
                      <jorie6568@...> wrote:

                      > Pease bransle, Pinegay bransle, Montarde(sp?) bransle...anything
                      else?
                      > Sara
                      >
                      > Cate <kelley@...> wrote:
                      > I thought practice went well. You'd be very proud of us.
                      We did
                      > just about everything we know :-): Black Nag, Lorayne Almayne,
                      Black
                      > Almayne, Jenny Pluck Pears, Hole in the Wall, Horse's Bransle,
                      Petit
                      > Rien, Scotch Cap, Heartsease, Rufty Tufty, Upon a Summer's Day,
                      gosh,
                      > what else? We'll have to learn some new ones....
                      > Cate
                      >
                      > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Jae Hubbard" <jsrose@>
                      > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Oh, you're so funny. Yeah, sure, all moved and all settled. Not!
                      > > Actually, we don't have to be out until the 15th, so we're in
                      > pretty good shape. We've got the garage, the basement, the porch
                      and
                      > two rooms inside all moved and pretty much stashed at the new
                      place.
                      > That just leaves 5 rooms to go, which should be do-able... except
                      > that we have rehearsal tomorrow night, rehearsal Wednesday night, a
                      > gig Friday night, and the Shire meeting Sunday. That leaves
                      Thursday
                      > night and Saturday to move the rest of the house, Sunday to clean
                      it.

                      > > Did I say 'in pretty good shape'? I'm nuts.
                      > >
                      > > Anyway, how did the workshop go yesterday? Wadja practice?
                      > >
                      > > ~ Mel

                    • Marjorie Adams
                      Message 10 of 20 , Oct 10, 2007
                        Yeah, we did Maltese.  And isn't that called Pease?  You know, the men go in and clap...

                        <jorie6568@. ..> wrote:

                        > Pease bransle, Pinegay bransle, Montarde(sp? ) bransle...anything
                        else?
                        > Sara
                        >
                        > Cate <kelley@...> wrote:
                        > I thought practice went well. You'd be very proud of us.
                        We did
                        > just about everything we know :-): Black Nag, Lorayne Almayne,
                        Black
                        > Almayne, Jenny Pluck Pears, Hole in the Wall, Horse's Bransle,
                        Petit
                        > Rien, Scotch Cap, Heartsease, Rufty Tufty, Upon a Summer's Day,
                        gosh,
                        > what else? We'll have to learn some new ones....
                        > Cate
                        >
                        > --- In EndeweardeDance@ yahoogroups. com, "Jae Hubbard" <jsrose@>
                        > wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Oh, you're so funny. Yeah, sure, all moved and all settled. Not!
                        > > Actually, we don't have to be out until the 15th, so we're in
                        > pretty good shape. We've got the garage, the basement, the porch
                        and
                        > two rooms inside all moved and pretty much stashed at the new
                        place.
                        > That just leaves 5 rooms to go, which should be do-able... except
                        > that we have rehearsal tomorrow night, rehearsal Wednesday night, a
                        > gig Friday night, and the Shire meeting Sunday. That leaves
                        Thursday
                        > night and Saturday to move the rest of the house, Sunday to clean
                        it.

                        > > Did I say 'in pretty good shape'? I'm nuts.
                        > >
                        > > Anyway, how did the workshop go yesterday? Wadja practice?
                        > >
                        > > ~ Mel

                      • Cate
                        Message 11 of 20 , Oct 10, 2007
                          I think it's Gathering Peascods. (Pease/Peascods...) What's the
                          one where you take steps to the left in a line, then the 1st person
                          spins around clapping, then the second, etc.?

                          <jorie6568@...> wrote:

                          > Yeah, we did Maltese. And isn't that called Pease? You know, the
                          men go in and clap...

                          > Cate <kelley@...> wrote: Maltese? Didn't we do Maltese?
                          What Pease?
                          > Cate
                          >
                          > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, Marjorie Adams
                          > <jorie6568@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Pease bransle, Pinegay bransle, Montarde(sp?) bransle...anything
                          > else?
                          > > Sara
                          > >
                          > > Cate <kelley@> wrote:
                          > > I thought practice went well. You'd be very proud of us.
                          > We did
                          > > just about everything we know :-): Black Nag, Lorayne Almayne,
                          > Black
                          > > Almayne, Jenny Pluck Pears, Hole in the Wall, Horse's Bransle,
                          > Petit
                          > > Rien, Scotch Cap, Heartsease, Rufty Tufty, Upon a Summer's Day,
                          > gosh,
                          > > what else? We'll have to learn some new ones....
                          > > Cate
                          > >
                          > > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Jae Hubbard" <jsrose@>
                          > > wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > Oh, you're so funny. Yeah, sure, all moved and all settled.
                          Not!
                          > > > Actually, we don't have to be out until the 15th, so we're in
                          > > pretty good shape. We've got the garage, the basement, the porch
                          > and
                          > > two rooms inside all moved and pretty much stashed at the new
                          > place.
                          > > That just leaves 5 rooms to go, which should be do-able...
                          except
                          > > that we have rehearsal tomorrow night, rehearsal Wednesday
                          night, a
                          > > gig Friday night, and the Shire meeting Sunday. That leaves
                          > Thursday
                          > > night and Saturday to move the rest of the house, Sunday to
                          clean
                          > it.
                          > > >
                          > > > Did I say 'in pretty good shape'? I'm nuts.
                          > > >
                          > > > Anyway, how did the workshop go yesterday? Wadja practice?
                          > > >
                          > > > ~ Mel

                          Travel.

                          > ---------------------------------
                          > Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with
                          Yahoo! Autos.

                        • Marjorie Adams
                          Message 12 of 20 , Oct 10, 2007
                            Oh right.  I knew it had something to do with peas...  And that is the Montarde bransle.

                            Message 13 of 20 , Oct 10, 2007
                              Is Pinagay the kicky dance? (some number of steps to the left, kick,
                              steps, kick, kick, kick?)

                              <jorie6568@...> wrote:

                              > Oh right. I knew it had something to do with peas... And that is
                              the Montarde bransle.

                              > Cate <kelley@...> wrote: I think it's Gathering Peascods.
                              (Pease/Peascods...) What's the
                              > one where you take steps to the left in a line, then the 1st person
                              > spins around clapping, then the second, etc.?
                              > Cate
                              >
                              > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, Marjorie Adams
                              > <jorie6568@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Yeah, we did Maltese. And isn't that called Pease? You know, the
                              > men go in and clap...
                              > >
                              > > Cate <kelley@> wrote: Maltese? Didn't we do Maltese?
                              > What Pease?
                              > > Cate
                              > >
                              > > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, Marjorie Adams
                              > > <jorie6568@> wrote:
                              > > >
                              > > > Pease bransle, Pinegay bransle, Montarde(sp?)
                              bransle...anything
                              > > else?
                              > > > Sara
                              > > >
                              > > > Cate <kelley@> wrote:
                              > > > I thought practice went well. You'd be very proud of us.
                              > > We did
                              > > > just about everything we know :-): Black Nag, Lorayne Almayne,
                              > > Black
                              > > > Almayne, Jenny Pluck Pears, Hole in the Wall, Horse's Bransle,
                              > > Petit
                              > > > Rien, Scotch Cap, Heartsease, Rufty Tufty, Upon a Summer's Day,
                              > > gosh,
                              > > > what else? We'll have to learn some new ones....
                              > > > Cate
                              > > >
                              > > > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Jae Hubbard" <jsrose@>

                              > Not!
                              > > > pretty good shape. We've got the garage, the basement, the
                              porch
                              > > and
                              > > > two rooms inside all moved and pretty much stashed at the new
                              > > place.
                              > > > That just leaves 5 rooms to go, which should be do-able...
                              > except
                              > > > that we have rehearsal tomorrow night, rehearsal Wednesday
                              > night, a
                              > > > gig Friday night, and the Shire meeting Sunday. That leaves
                              > > Thursday
                              > > > night and Saturday to move the rest of the house, Sunday to
                              > clean
                              > > it.

                            • Marjorie Adams
                              Message 14 of 20 , Oct 11, 2007
                                Yes.  (Boy, we are just fabulous with names, huh?)

                                I think we are ready for some new ones, don't you?  Oh, and we can work on "Fain, I would"  Have you done that one yet?  Or did you miss those practices?

                                <jorie6568@. ..> wrote:

                                > Oh right. I knew it had something to do with peas... And that is
                                the Montarde bransle.

                                > Cate <kelley@...> wrote: I think it's Gathering Peascods.
                                (Pease/Peascods. ..) What's the
                                > one where you take steps to the left in a line, then the 1st person
                                > spins around clapping, then the second, etc.?
                                > Cate
                                >
                                > --- In EndeweardeDance@ yahoogroups. com, Marjorie Adams
                                > <jorie6568@> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > Yeah, we did Maltese. And isn't that called Pease? You know, the
                                > men go in and clap...
                                > >
                                > > Cate <kelley@> wrote: Maltese? Didn't we do Maltese?
                                > What Pease?
                                > > Cate
                                > >
                                > > --- In EndeweardeDance@ yahoogroups. com, Marjorie Adams
                                > > <jorie6568@> wrote:
                                > > >
                                > > > Pease bransle, Pinegay bransle, Montarde(sp? )
                                bransle...anything
                                > > else?
                                > > > Sara
                                > > >
                                > > > Cate <kelley@> wrote:
                                > > > I thought practice went well. You'd be very proud of us.
                                > > We did
                                > > > just about everything we know :-): Black Nag, Lorayne Almayne,
                                > > Black
                                > > > Almayne, Jenny Pluck Pears, Hole in the Wall, Horse's Bransle,
                                > > Petit
                                > > > Rien, Scotch Cap, Heartsease, Rufty Tufty, Upon a Summer's Day,
                                > > gosh,
                                > > > what else? We'll have to learn some new ones....
                                > > > Cate
                                > > >
                                > > > --- In EndeweardeDance@ yahoogroups. com, "Jae Hubbard" <jsrose@>

                                > Not!
                                > > > pretty good shape. We've got the garage, the basement, the
                                porch
                                > > and
                                > > > two rooms inside all moved and pretty much stashed at the new
                                > > place.
                                > > > That just leaves 5 rooms to go, which should be do-able...
                                > except
                                > > > that we have rehearsal tomorrow night, rehearsal Wednesday
                                > night, a
                                > > > gig Friday night, and the Shire meeting Sunday. That leaves
                                > > Thursday
                                > > > night and Saturday to move the rest of the house, Sunday to
                                > clean
                                > > it.

                                Building a website is a piece of cake.

                              • Cate
                                Message 15 of 20 , Oct 11, 2007
                                  Sara -
                                  I missed those practices, unfortunately. OH! We did Korobushka,
                                  too. Weren't you going to email me the name of one of the Italian
                                  dances so I could see if I could find something on it? DId you get
                                  the email about the house?? I'm still waiting to hear definately,
                                  but MAYBE on Wed.

                                  <jorie6568@...> wrote:

                                  > Yes. (Boy, we are just fabulous with names, huh?)
                                  >
                                  > I think we are ready for some new ones, don't you? Oh, and we
                                  can work on "Fain, I would" Have you done that one yet? Or did you
                                  miss those practices?

                                  > Cate <kelley@...> wrote:
                                  > Is Pinagay the kicky dance? (some number of steps to the
                                  left, kick,
                                  > steps, kick, kick, kick?)
                                  > Cate
                                  >
                                  > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, Marjorie Adams
                                  > <jorie6568@> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > Oh right. I knew it had something to do with peas... And that is
                                  > the Montarde bransle.
                                  > >
                                  > > Cate <kelley@> wrote: I think it's Gathering Peascods.
                                  > (Pease/Peascods...) What's the
                                  > > one where you take steps to the left in a line, then the 1st
                                  person
                                  > > spins around clapping, then the second, etc.?
                                  > > Cate
                                  > >
                                  > > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, Marjorie Adams
                                  > > <jorie6568@> wrote:
                                  > > >
                                  > > > Yeah, we did Maltese. And isn't that called Pease? You know,
                                  the
                                  > > men go in and clap...
                                  > > >
                                  > > > Cate <kelley@> wrote: Maltese? Didn't we do Maltese?
                                  > > What Pease?
                                  > > > Cate
                                  > > >
                                  > > > --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, Marjorie Adams

                                  > bransle...anything
                                  > > > else?

                                  > > > We did
                                  Almayne,
                                  > > > Black
                                  Bransle,
                                  > > > Petit
                                  Day,
                                  > > > gosh,

                                  > > Not!
                                  > porch
                                  > > > and
                                  > > > place.
                                  > > except
                                  > > night, a
                                  > > > Thursday
                                  > > clean
                                  > > > it.

                                • Elena Ross
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Mar 8 8:20 AM
                                    Yet again, I probably will not be able to go to practice tomorrow.
                                    Roland is helping a friend move up here from NC. They flew him down
                                    there, but I was unable to drop him off at the airport because I had
                                    to work. His car is still in Portland and we will probably have to
                                    spend part of tomorrow going down to retrieve it. So, I will probably
                                    have to miss practice, that is unless someone wants to bring me to
                                    Portland this afternoon to get it.;)

                                    Elena
                                  • Cate
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Mar 8 5:35 PM
                                      If I lived closer, I would be happy to help you. It's been ages since
                                      you've come to practice. If it doesn't work for tomorrow, I hope
                                      you'll be at the next one.
                                      Cate

                                      --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "Elena Ross" <kalamarre@...>
                                      wrote:

                                      > Yet again, I probably will not be able to go to practice tomorrow.
                                      > Roland is helping a friend move up here from NC. They flew him down
                                      > there, but I was unable to drop him off at the airport because I had
                                      > to work. His car is still in Portland and we will probably have to
                                      > spend part of tomorrow going down to retrieve it. So, I will probably
                                      > have to miss practice, that is unless someone wants to bring me to
                                      > Portland this afternoon to get it.;)
                                      >
                                      > Elena

                                    • freida
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Mar 9 6:31 AM
                                        KIM, I WISH THAT I KNEW FRIDAY NIGHT I WOULD OF GLADLY HAVE DRIVEN YOU
                                        SATURDAY. WE ARE FAMILY YOU KNOW. GEE WE LIVE TOGETHER IN THE
                                        SUMMER.NEXT TIME YOU NEED HELP GIVE ME A CALL ok.
                                        SINCERELY
                                        FREIDA

                                        wrote:

                                        > Yet again, I probably will not be able to go to practice tomorrow.
                                        > Roland is helping a friend move up here from NC. They flew him down
                                        > there, but I was unable to drop him off at the airport because I had
                                        > to work. His car is still in Portland and we will probably have to
                                        > spend part of tomorrow going down to retrieve it. So, I will probably
                                        > have to miss practice, that is unless someone wants to bring me to
                                        > Portland this afternoon to get it.;)
                                        >
                                        > Elena

                                      • Kimberly LaMarre
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Mar 9 6:58 AM

                                          Freida,

                                          Thank-you Freida.  As of Friday night it was supposed to be icy all day on Saturday, so I hadn’t been planning on risking the drive down just to get his car.  Next time I’ll remember to call you.

                                          Kim

                                          wrote:

                                          > Yet again, I probably will not be able to go to practice tomorrow.
                                          > Roland is helping a friend move up here from NC. They flew him down
                                          > there, but I was unable to drop him off at the airport because I had
                                          > to work. His car is still in Portland and we will probably have to
                                          > spend part of tomorrow going down to retrieve it. So, I will probably
                                          > have to miss practice, that is unless someone wants to bring me to
                                          > Portland this afternoon to get it.;)
                                          >
                                          > Elena

                                        • Cate
                                          Message 20 of 20 , Apr 6, 2008
                                            Next dance practice is Sunday April 13th from 1-3 pm, with ballroom
                                            dance afterwards for those who are interested.