practice on 5/20

    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2007
      It was discussed and it seems that most will be able to attend a
      practice on the 20th. Gwen and Kim are working out whether the gazebo
      in Fairfield can be used, as I understand. So, let us know what/when
      you find out. Will our dancemaster be able to attend?
      Cate
    • Kimberly LaMarre
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7, 2007

        I contacted the town clerk and the Gazebo is available.  I just need to fill out a form and there is no charge again this year.

        Elena

        Message 3 of 5 , May 8, 2007
          Yes, the dancemaster doth plan to be in attendance on the 20th. At the
          gazebo in Fairfield? Check! I'll so inform his lordship.

          ~ Mel

        • jsrose@gwi.net
          Message 4 of 5 , May 8, 2007
            Elena, could you also make sure the electricity is on by the time we
            arrive? I remember in the past we've had to wait quite a while to get
            someone to come flip the switch.

            Many thanks!

            ~ Mel

            Message 5 of 5 , May 8, 2007
              I'm glad you two will be able to make it!

              Luckily, Elana has an in at the fire house. So, we'll know who to
              string up if there's no power.

              Of course, if all else fails, you are always welcomed to my driveway,
              again. Hey, the gardens are blooming, there's ambiance and
              everything. Let's just hope it doesn't rain. Okay, let's just hope
              for the power to be on.

              This should be fun,
              Gwen.