summer dates - proposing

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 3:54 PM
      Midsummer's Faire in Stonemarche is June 8-10, so I would propose a
      dance practice the weekend prior for June 3rd.

      GNEW is July 13-15, so the weekend prior to that is the July 8th -
      just beyond the holiday weekend somewhat.

      I assume no dancing in August due to Pennsic.

      Do those dates sound work-able (noting that they are quite far away,
      but, as always, will approach quickly)? It also feels like this
      Sunday might be the last practice in May, but I don't want to assume.