Re: practice on the 25th...All?

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 17, 2007
      I hope you will be able to be there. How is the drumming working
      out?
      Cate

      --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, Marjorie Adams
      <jorie6568@...> wrote:

      > IF we are home, we will gladly come. Of course, we won't know
      until the time comes...

      > I am very disappointed that I'm going to miss the Black Rose Ball
      AGAIN...

      > Marge
      >
      > Kelley <kelley@...> wrote: Well,
      it's too bad you won't make it back in time.

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 17, 2007
        Okay, What did I miss? Anya's last dance? Who is taking Anya away,
        and how will we get her back?

        Cate, I like the idea of garb, I believe I can finally fit into mine
        again. So, I feel like celebrating!

        Margaret, I'll do my best to remember the steps and not make things
        too difficult.

        Marge, I hope all will be well and you can make it with the kids.

        Aiden will be there again, he really liked it. Many thanks to Barbara
        and Elizabeth.

        Ado to the lovebirds, enjoy your dance.

        Regards,
        Gwen.
      • Anya Demitro
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 18, 2007
          Sorry, I thought everyone in the shire had heard by now ... John and I are moving back to Florida, due to family issues.  My parents haven't been in the best of health, and John's mother (who's now on her own) is going to need surgery soon and ... well, like I said, family issues.

          So, as of the end of this month, we're gone back to Trimaris.

          I really regret having to do this, and I will miss you all very much!

          Anya