Re: [EndeweardeDance] Re: practice on the 25th...All?

  • Anya Demitro
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 17 7:01 AM
      I'd love to garb up. If any one else wants to, that would be fun!

      Anya

      On 3/16/07, Marjorie Adams <jorie6568@...> wrote:

      IF we are home, we will gladly come.  Of course, we won't know until the time comes...

      I am very disappointed that I'm going to miss the Black Rose Ball AGAIN...

      Marge

      Kelley <kelley@...> wrote:

      Well, it's too bad you won't make it back in time.

      Is anyone else interested in garbing up for Anya's last dance
      practice?
      Cate

      --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, "jsrose@..." <jsrose@...>
      wrote:

      > We don't expect to be back in time, but have already arranged with
      Margaret
      > to hand over the equipment and the reins to her. We are sorry
      we'll miss
      > Anya's last appearance, though. :-(
      >
      > Have fun, anyway. We will!
      >
      > ~ Mel

      Never miss an email again!
      Yahoo! Toolbar

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 17 10:08 AM
        I hope you will be able to be there. How is the drumming working
        out?
        Cate

        --- In EndeweardeDance@yahoogroups.com, Marjorie Adams

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 17 4:49 PM
          Okay, What did I miss? Anya's last dance? Who is taking Anya away,
          and how will we get her back?

          Cate, I like the idea of garb, I believe I can finally fit into mine
          again. So, I feel like celebrating!

          Margaret, I'll do my best to remember the steps and not make things
          too difficult.

          Marge, I hope all will be well and you can make it with the kids.

          Aiden will be there again, he really liked it. Many thanks to Barbara
          and Elizabeth.

          Ado to the lovebirds, enjoy your dance.

          Regards,
          Gwen.
        • Anya Demitro
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 18 4:51 PM
            Sorry, I thought everyone in the shire had heard by now ... John and I are moving back to Florida, due to family issues.  My parents haven't been in the best of health, and John's mother (who's now on her own) is going to need surgery soon and ... well, like I said, family issues.

            So, as of the end of this month, we're gone back to Trimaris.

            I really regret having to do this, and I will miss you all very much!

            Anya